DisplayFusion 4.0.1 is now available for download. This version consists mainly of bug fixes, performance and stability fixes, and a few small tweaks to various features.
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to everyone who helped to complete the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!
Some of the notable changes in this version include:
- Window Location rules now accept wildcards (Ex: *.* for moving all applications or "*\MetroTwit.exe" for moving specific applications regardless of install path)
- Improved Windows 7 style taskbar previews
- Window sizing ToolTip improvements
- Improved compatibility with third party screen savers
- Fixed some minor issues with the built-in DisplayFusion Photos Screen Saver
- Fixed up some UI issues when using a right-to-left language
- Fixed some issues that could cause DisplayFusion to hang or crash in some situations
- Various other performance, stability, and bug fixes