DisplayFusion Beta Download
WARNING: This is a BETA version, and is recommended for people who like to try newer versions. This version isn't as fully tested as the public versions, and will probably have bugs. If you find any issues while using this Beta, we would love to hear about them. Thanks!
DisplayFusion works with these versions of Windows:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8.0, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit, see special requirements below)
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Purchase DisplayFusion Pro
and get features likemulti-monitor taskbars, timed wallpaper changes, monitor profiles, multi-monitor screen savers,
windows logon screen customization, customizable hotkeys
and much more!
Latest Version: v8.0, Beta 4 (18.24 M)
Click the 'Download Now' button to download DisplayFusion (recommended)
DisplayFusion uses the same installer for both the Free and the Pro version
. The downloads above include a free 30-day trial license
If you would like to use the Free version of DisplayFusion, just remove the license key from the License Key tab in the Settings window.
You can find out more about the free version here
We are unable to detect if you already have the .NET Framework installed,
you may need to download and install it, if you haven't already.
If you are using Windows XP
you will need:
Did you know you could earn money by linking people to the DisplayFusion website?
Find out more about the DisplayFusion Referral Program.
DisplayFusion Beta Change Log
v8.0 (Beta 4) • February 2, 2016
- Fix: Window Snapping now works again (sorry about that!)
- Fix: Alt+Tab window now scales correctly when font scaling is enabled
- Fix: Taskbar compatibility improvements
- Fix: Alt+Tab compatibility improvements
v8.0 (Beta 3) • January 29, 2016
- Change: New Trigger Event: "Desktop Locked"
- Change: New Trigger Event: "Desktop Unlocked"
- Change: New Trigger Event: "Window Minimized"
- Change: New Trigger Event: "Window Maximized"
- Change: New Trigger Event: "Window Restored"
- Change: New Trigger Event: "System Idle" (with adjustable timeout)
- Change: New Trigger Event: "System Wakes from Sleep"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.DisplayFusion.EnableAllTaskbars"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.DisplayFusion.DisableAllTaskbars"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.DisplayFusion.EnableTaskbar"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.DisplayFusion.DisableTaskbar"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.DisplayFusion.ReloadSettings"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.Application.GetMainFileByWildcard"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.ScriptSettings.GetValueNames"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.Window.GetChildWindowByClass"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.Audio.GetPlaybackDevices"
- Change: New Scripting Function: "BFS.Audio.GetRecordingDevices"
- Change: Added an option to the 500px wallpaper provider to block nude images
- Change: Added an Advanced Setting to disable the Taskbar progress overlays
- Change: Flickr wallpaper provider now supports albums and favourites
- Change: Compatibility rules now allow TitleBar offsets to be up to 99999px
- Change: Google Images wallpaper provider now requires a user API key
- Fix: "Ignore Monitors" advanced setting now works correctly
- Fix: Tray icons are now less blurry when font scaling is enabled
- Fix: Wallpaper changes are now paused when "Presentation Mode" is activated in Windows
- Fix: Photos screen saver images now scale correctly
- Fix: MobaxTerm has improved Taskbar support
- Fix: DisplayFusion now picks a better colour for the automatic Aero colour selection
- Fix: General fixes and performance improvements
v8.0 (Beta 2) • December 17, 2015
- Fix: Changed to a new Flickr API key
- Fix: Updated the Pixabay plugin for the new Pixabay API
- Fix: Photos Screen Saver fixes and new settings
- Fix: Alt+Tab is no longer slow to open when Aero is disabled
- Fix: TitleBar Buttons are no longer too high on some windows with top-aligned Taskbars
- Fix: New Trigger Event: Monitor Profile Changed
- Fix: New Trigger Event: Window Closed
- Fix: New Trigger Event: Timer
- Fix: General fixes and performance improvements
v8.0 (Beta 1) • October 30, 2015
- Change: Triggers are here! Visit the DisplayFusion website for more information on this amazing new feature!
- Change: New Function: "Reload Current Wallpaper Profile"
- Change: Added a new desktop context menu item to pause wallpaper image changing
- Fix: StartIsBack compatibility improvements
- Fix: Pinned taskbar items sometimes failed to launch
- Fix: Monitor Configuration sometimes made portrait monitors blurry
- Fix: Taskbar Shortcuts AppID is now editable in the UI
- Fix: Maximize and Ignore Splits (shift+maximize) now works on Primary monitors
- Fix: Chrome compatibility fixes
- Fix: Win+E and Ctrl+Win+E is no longer used by DisplayFusion
- Fix: Automatic Aero colour selection from wallpaper images is improved (faster, better colour choices)