DisplayFusion Beta Download
WARNING: This is a BETA version, and is recommended for people who like to try newer versions. This version isn't as fully tested as the public versions, and will probably have bugs. If you find any issues while using this Beta, we would love to hear about them. Thanks!
DisplayFusion works with these versions of Windows:
Purchase DisplayFusion Pro
and get features likemulti-monitor taskbars, timed wallpaper changes, monitor profiles, multi-monitor screen savers,
windows logon screen customization, customizable hotkeys
and much more!
Latest Version: v7.3, Beta 4 (17.21 M)
Click the 'Download Now' button to download DisplayFusion (recommended)
DisplayFusion uses the same installer for both the Free and the Pro version
. The downloads above include a free 30-day trial license
If you would like to use the Free version of DisplayFusion, just remove the license key from the License Key tab in the Settings window.
You can find out more about the free version here
We are unable to detect if you already have the .NET Framework installed,
you may need to download and install it, if you haven't already.
If you are using Windows XP
you will need:
Did you know you could earn money by linking people to the DisplayFusion website?
Find out more about the DisplayFusion Referral Program.
DisplayFusion Beta Change Log
v7.3 (Beta 4) • September 1, 2015
- Fix: Resolved some Windows 10 Start Menu issues
v7.3 (Beta 3) • August 31, 2015
- Fix: Windows 10 improvements and bug fixes in all DisplayFusion features
- Fix: Monitor Splitting is much improved, with better application compatibility
- Fix: Per-monitor DPI scaling is now fully supported for all DisplayFusion features (TitleBar Buttons, Taskbars... etc)
- Fix: Taskbar visual improvements in Windows 10
v7.3 (Beta 2) • August 11, 2015
- Fix: Window sizing by DisplayFusion functions in Windows 10 is much better
- Fix: Classic Shell compatibility improvements
- Fix: Windows 10 taskbar visual improvements
- Fix: Metro apps no longer group on the Windows 10 taskbar
v7.3 (Beta 1) • August 7, 2015
- Change: Added an option to Blur wallpaper images (fully adjustable)
- Fix: Many, many Windows 10 compatibility improvements
- Fix: Font scaling (DPI) fixes (including per-monitor DPI support)
- Fix: Setting the Aero colour in Windows 10 now works as expected
- Fix: Taskbar compatibility improvements
- Fix: TitleBar Button compatibility improvements
- Fix: Tooltips are now the correct colours