DisplayFusion Beta Download
WARNING: This is a BETA version, and is recommended for people who like to try newer versions. This version isn't as fully tested as the public versions, and will probably have bugs. If you find any issues while using this Beta, we would love to hear about them. Thanks!
DisplayFusion works with these versions of Windows:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8.0, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit, see special requirements below)
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Purchase DisplayFusion Pro
and get features likemulti-monitor taskbars, timed wallpaper changes, monitor profiles, multi-monitor screen savers,
windows logon screen customization, customizable hotkeys
and much more!
Latest Version: v8.0, Beta 1 (17.81 M)
Click the 'Download Now' button to download DisplayFusion (recommended)
DisplayFusion uses the same installer for both the Free and the Pro version
. The downloads above include a free 30-day trial license
If you would like to use the Free version of DisplayFusion, just remove the license key from the License Key tab in the Settings window.
You can find out more about the free version here
We are unable to detect if you already have the .NET Framework installed,
you may need to download and install it, if you haven't already.
If you are using Windows XP
you will need:
Did you know you could earn money by linking people to the DisplayFusion website?
Find out more about the DisplayFusion Referral Program.
DisplayFusion Beta Change Log
v8.0 (Beta 1) • October 30, 2015
- Change: Triggers are here! Visit the DisplayFusion website for more information on this amazing new feature!
- Change: New Function: "Reload Current Wallpaper Profile"
- Change: Added a new desktop context menu item to pause wallpaper image changing
- Fix: StartIsBack compatibility improvements
- Fix: Pinned taskbar items sometimes failed to launch
- Fix: Monitor Configuration sometimes made portrait monitors blurry
- Fix: Taskbar Shortcuts AppID is now editable in the UI
- Fix: Maximize and Ignore Splits (shift+maximize) now works on Primary monitors
- Fix: Chrome compatibility fixes
- Fix: Win+E and Ctrl+Win+E is no longer used by DisplayFusion
- Fix: Automatic Aero colour selection from wallpaper images is improved (faster, better colour choices)