DisplayFusion Beta Download
WARNING: This is a BETA version, and is recommended for people who like to try newer versions. This version isn't as fully tested as the public versions, and will probably have bugs. If you find any issues while using this Beta, we would love to hear about them. Thanks!
DisplayFusion works with these versions of Windows:
Purchase DisplayFusion Pro
and get features likemulti-monitor taskbars, timed wallpaper changes, monitor profiles, multi-monitor screen savers,
windows logon screen customization, customizable hotkeys
and much more!
Latest Version: v7.0.0, Beta 1 (10.02 MB)
Click the 'Download Now' button to download DisplayFusion (recommended)
DisplayFusion uses the same installer for both the Free and the Pro version
. The downloads above include a free 30-day trial license
If you would like to use the Free version of DisplayFusion, just remove the license key from the License Key tab in the Settings window.
You can find out more about the free version here
We are unable to detect if you already have the .NET Framework installed,
you may need to download and install it, if you haven't already.
If you are using Windows XP
you will need:
Did you know you could earn money by linking people to the DisplayFusion website?
Find out more about the DisplayFusion Referral Program.
DisplayFusion Beta Change Log
v7.0 Beta 1 ~ September 17, 2014
- Change: New Feature: DisplayFusion Remote Control (with mobile apps for Android, iOS and more)
- Change: New Wallpaper Provider: NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day (APOD)
- Change: New Wallpaper Provider: Facebook
- Change: Windows Update KB2918614 adds support for wide-screen Windows Logon images
- Change: Zenfolio wallpaper provider now support authentication
- Change: Added a new wallpaper info tag: wp-description
- Fix: Some translation and localization improvements
- Fix: Compatibility improvements with some proxy servers/firewalls
- Fix: Mouse snag stayed activated after trial and didn't work correctly
- Fix: Window snapping compatibility improvements (MSTSC and others)
- Fix: Auto-updater now logs updates for troubleshooting
- Fix: Installer cleans up better after a complete uninstall
- Fix: "Load Image From URL" now works with more proxy servers/firewalls that filter based on referrers and user agents
- Fix: Improved compatibility with Dexpot