We're pleased to announce that DisplayFusion 3.4.1 is now available for download! This version consists mainly of bug fixes, but also adds a couple of minor new features.
The major changes in DisplayFusion 3.4.1 include:
- Improved wallpaper randomization
- Window Location rules can now be applied to applications that were launched with specific command line parameters
- Folder and Website Taskbar Shortcuts can now be forced to open on the same monitor as the Taskbar
- Compatibility improvements for custom visual styles and some WindowBlinds themes
- Clicking the clock on the DisplayFusion Taskbar will now show the clock/calendar popup
- Several Monitor Configuration and Monitor Profile bug fixes
- Top of Start button now looks correct when using Windows Vista, or Windows 7 with small icons
- Many other bug fixes, as well as some performance and stability improvements
- 30 languages bundled
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!