Title

Message

Confirm

<< DiscussionsReply

Taskbar preview all black on 2nd Monitor

steb
9 discussion posts
Screenshot:
Not just chrome, any windows preview on 2nd monitor are just like that. No issue on primary monitor. I tried both options: "All taskbars show relevant windows" & "windows taskbar shows all windows... " but the results are the same.
Any idea how to fix it?
Mar 12, 2021  • #1
steb
9 discussion posts
Re-uploaded image.
• Attachment: UAB5qOJVcZ.png [50,028 bytes]
UAB5qOJVcZ.png
UAB5qOJVcZ.png
Mar 12, 2021  • #2
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Strange, what version of DisplayFusion are you currently running? If you're not on our latest beta, can you try updating and see if the issue persists? Here's the link: https://www.displayfusion.com/Download/Beta/

Thanks!
Mar 12, 2021  • #3
steb
9 discussion posts
Quote:
Hello,
Strange, what version of DisplayFusion are you currently running? If you're not on our latest beta, can you try updating and see if the issue persists? Here's the link: https://www.displayfusion.com/Download/Beta/
Thanks!

Thanks for trying to help
It's DisplayFussion Pro on Steam 9.7.1. I just download it from steam yesterday so it should be updated version? I'm not sure whether and how I could update via your link when I purchased via steam.
Mar 12, 2021  • #4
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Ah, in that case you can open up the DisplayFusion settings window and enable "Check for new beta versions" in the options tab, and then click "Check for updates now".

Let me know how that works!
Mar 15, 2021  • #5
steb
9 discussion posts
Quote:
Hello,
Ah, in that case you can open up the DisplayFusion settings window and enable "Check for new beta versions" in the options tab, and then click "Check for updates now".
Let me know how that works!

Hello, I updated to the latest beta version but the problem still persists. Here is the updated DebugInfo file. I also disabled Start10 just FYI.
• Attachment [protected]: DisplayFusionDebugInfo.zip [49,211 bytes]
Mar 18, 2021  • #6
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Interesting, can you head into the advanced settings in DisplayFusion, and enable "Hide Windows Metro Apps from Alt+Tab", then restart DisplayFusion and see if the issue persists?

Thanks!
Mar 19, 2021  • #7
steb
9 discussion posts
Quote:
Hello,
Interesting, can you head into the advanced settings in DisplayFusion, and enable "Hide Windows Metro Apps from Alt+Tab", then restart DisplayFusion and see if the issue persists?
Thanks!

Sorry forgot to reply here.
Tried it just now. No difference. Taskbar preview is still all black on 2nd monitor...
May 20, 2021  • #8
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Could you send me over a backup of your DisplayFusion Settings? You can grab them in the DisplayFusion Settings window > Options > Export Settings.

Thanks!
May 21, 2021  • #9
Was this helpful?    
<< DiscussionsReply