Title

Message

Confirm

<< DiscussionsReply

Window position profile won't load with trigger

Dajs
7 discussion posts
I have three monitors. I made the following:
1. a monitor profile
2. a windows position profile
3. a trigger with wait-function
No matter what I do, i can't get the windows position profile to autoload at startup.
• Attachment [protected]: DF1.png [38,213 bytes]
• Attachment [protected]: DF2.png [36,938 bytes]
• Attachment [protected]: DF3.png [141,702 bytes]
Feb 25, 2021 (modified Feb 25, 2021)  • #1
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hi Dajs,

Do you get a notification that your Position Profile is being launched?

Thanks!
Feb 25, 2021  • #2
Dajs
7 discussion posts
Quote:
Hi Dajs,

Do you get a notification that your Position Profile is being launched?

Thanks!


No, not that I've noticed.
Feel free to delete my issue in the other thread.
Feb 25, 2021  • #3
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Can you try unchecking the "Monitor Profile" match condition in your trigger, and see if that works?

Thanks!
Feb 25, 2021  • #4
Dajs
7 discussion posts
Made no difference...
Feb 26, 2021  • #5
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hi Dajs,

Interesting, if you attach your Windows Position Profile to a key combination and manually load it, does that work?

Thanks!
Feb 26, 2021  • #6
Dajs
7 discussion posts
Quote:
Hi Dajs,

Interesting, if you attach your Windows Position Profile to a key combination and manually load it, does that work?

Thanks!


Yeah that did it.... but would still like it to do it automatically...
• Attachment [protected]: 2021-02-27_08h49_02.png [49,362 bytes]
Feb 27, 2021 (modified Feb 27, 2021)  • #7
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hi Dajs,

In your trigger, can you swap the actions so the "Wait" action happens first, and then it loads your Position Profile, and see if that helps?

Thanks!
Mar 1, 2021  • #8
Dajs
7 discussion posts
Quote:
Hi Dajs,

In your trigger, can you swap the actions so the "Wait" action happens first, and then it loads your Position Profile, and see if that helps?

Thanks!


WOOHOO! It looks like, that solved it! Thanks!
Mar 2, 2021  • #9
Owen Muhlethaler (BFS)'s profile on WallpaperFusion.com
Hello,

Glad to hear it's working! If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks!
Mar 2, 2021  • #10
Was this helpful?    
<< DiscussionsReply