We're pleased to announce that DisplayFusion 4.1 is now available for download!
This is an exciting new release that includes a number of new features, changes, and bug fixes. DisplayFusion 4.1 has been fully tested with the final release build of Windows 8. We've also made improvements to the taskbars, built-in DisplayFusion Photos Screen Saver, and more!
Some of the most notable changes in DisplayFusion 4.1 include:
- Fully tested and supported on Windows 8
- Taskbars now support combining of pinned and running buttons to match the Windows 7/8 taskbar (can be disabled)
- HotKeys and TitleBar Buttons features have been combined and renamed to Functions
- New Functions for window and monitor mirroring, highlighting windows with a coloured border, moving a window to the current monitor, and more
- New Function for preventing most full screen game windows from deactivating on mouse-out or Alt+Tab (must be used in a Window Location rule)
- DisplayFusion Photos Screen Saver has new customizable settings, including the delay between images
- Desktop Icon Profiles can now be linked to Monitor Profiles for automatic loading
- Desktop Icon Profiles can now be assigned to HotKeys or TitleBar Buttons
- Added a "Use the same Image on each Monitor" wallpaper background mode
- Window Location rules now allow you to choose "Current Monitor" instead of a specific monitor
- New Advanced Setting to force DisplayFusion to ignore sub-folders when using the random wallpaper changer
- Resolved some Monitor Configuration issues
- New admin settings to disable the "Check for Updates" and "Internet Connection Settings" buttons (updated ADMX templates)
- 27 languages bundled
- Many other bug fixes, performance, and stability improvements
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!
For your viewing pleasure, here are some screenshots from DisplayFusion 4.1:
New Functions Tab (Replaces HotKeys/TitleBar Buttons)
Taskbar: Pinned Items
"Highlight Window" Function
"Mirror Monitor" Function